Nursery Trend Alert: Royal Baby Inspired, Gender Neutral Design
We have a ton of design inspirations featured on Pinterest, but one Pin specifically has been pinned and pinned and pinned and pinned and...you get the idea. Gender neutral nursery design has been popular for quite some time, but we found royal baby inspired, gender neutral design and the combination of concepts seems to really have struck a chord! Check out these elegant ideas and click through on the links below to learn how to purchase elements from these gorgeous rooms.
In order of appearance, from top to bottom:
- Notte Fatata Nursery at Petit Tresor
- Darling Nursery at Petit Tresor
- Francais Nursery at Simply Baby & Kids
- The Allegra Collection at Closic’s
- Gender Neutral Nursery at Bellini
- Chelsea Crib Collection at Rosenberry Rooms
Try out your own royal baby nursery inspired gender neutral color palette (wow! that’s a mouthful!) by ordering 4 free samples of Lullaby Paints today! We suggest Celadon, Sabino, and Flax with rich Portobello accents.