Radiator Paint is a strong bonding paint that is designed for higher temperatures.
- Finish: High sheen
- Water-Based: Non-toxic, VOC-free formula provides long-lasting protection without the harsh chemicals or odors found in conventional paints
- Interior / Exterior: Interior
- Recommended For: Hot water radiators
- You Need to Know: When selecting paint for your radiator or other substrate, we recommend placing your hand on the surface for one minute. If you can withstand touching the hottest surface area for that duration, our Radiator Paint should work for your application.
- Not Suitable For: Steam or electric storage radiators, which run at even higher temperatures and require specialized finishes. Metals that are prone to rust, such as galvanized metal or cast iron, are not recommended for use with ECOS water-based products. ECOS paints should not be applied directly to metal surfaces. Learn more here.
- Coverage: 400 sq. ft. per gallon | 100 sq. ft. per quart; 3 coats recommended
- Application: Apply with a high quality synthetic brush. See Application Instructions below for more details
- Storage: This product should be stored in a dry place, out of direct sunlight and in a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit