Share Your Ideas for a Chance to Win $200 for ECOS Paints
It’s the beginning of a new year and we’ve begun brainstorming topics to cover on our blog, but there’s a voice missing from our discussion – yours! What would you like to see or learn about? Share your ideas and you’ll be entered into this month’s giveaway!
Here’s a list of our main blog categories and some topics we’ve covered in the past:
- Design Inspiration - Clever Ways to Use Paint in the Kitchen, Decorating with Marsala - Pantone's Color of the Year
- DIY Projects - How to Paint a Brick Fireplace, How to Paint a Floor in 7 Simple Steps
- Eco-Home - 18 Eco-Friendly Interior Design Resources, LEED Homes - Green Can Be Gorgeous
- Health & Safety - Making Your Home Healthier When You Have MCS, Indoor Air Quality 101
- Painting Tips & Tricks - Essential Painting Tips from Pros and Beginners, Why is Priming Before Painting Important?
What would you like to see? We’re open to absolutely any ideas you have and truly appreciate your input – so much so that if you share your ideas in the comments below, you’ll be entered to win a $200 gift card for ECOS Paints!
Here’s how to enter:
Let us know in the comments below what types of things you’d like us to cover on our blog in the coming year. Feel free to share one idea or many, and your recommendations can be broad or very specific – all feedback is welcome!
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:
- Sign up for the ECOS Newsletter
Like ECOS Paints on Facebook
Follow ECOS Paints on Pinterest
Follow ECOS Paints on Houzz
Follow ECOS Paints on Twitter
Follow ECOS Paints on Google+
For each additional entry, leave a separate comment letting us know what you’ve done (and what your profile name is where relevant). You can enter up to 7 times by taking all of the actions listed above and the more entries you make, the more chances you have at winning!
One random winner will be selected on January 31st, 2015!
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and must be U.S. residents. Click through for full sweepstakes rules.