Concrete Stabilizing Solution is used prior to painting or decorating a surface that is worn, chalky, or weathered.
- Finish: Clear finish
- Water-Based: Non-toxic, VOC-free formula provides long-lasting protection without the harsh chemicals or odors found in conventional paints
- Interior / Exterior: Interior & Exterior
- Recommended For: Surfaces that are worn, chalky, or weathered. The solution will bond with the surface and help to reduce the crumbling and flaking of soft porous substrates like concrete, masonry, brick, mortar, render, or plaster
- You Need to Know: Apply prior to painting or decorating worn surfaces. Designed to reduce dust and flaking.
- Not Suitable For: Birdbaths, bathtubs, showers and surfaces which are subject to pooling water.
- Coverage: 350 sq. ft. per gallon | 87.5 sq. ft. per quart; 1 coat recommended
- Application: Apply with a synthetic brush or roller. See Application Instructions below for more details
- Storage: This product should be stored in a dry place, out of direct sunlight and in a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit