EMR/EMF Shielding Paint uses a high-quality nickel flake to provide shielding against EMF & RF frequencies and EMR radiation, including cellular, WiFi and 5G.
- Finish: Dark gray in color, it is intended to be over-painted by ECOS wall paint
- Water-Based: VOC-free formula provides long-lasting protection without the harsh chemicals or odors found in conventional paints
- Interior / Exterior: Interior
- Recommended For: Primed walls & ceilings, floors and and wooden trim
- You Need to Know: With one coat of protection, power attenuation of 30.6 dB (99.9%) is achieved, rising to 45dB (99.99%) with two coats. An EMR/EMF Grounding Kit is required to achieve optimum performance. Available to purchase here
- Coverage: 550 sq. ft. per gallon | 137 sq. ft. per quart; 2 coats recommended.
- Exceptional Value: Compared with carbon-based shielding paints, that only cover around 300 sq. ft. per gallon, ECOS covers up to 80% more wall area with outstanding performance.
- Application: Apply with a foam or short pile gloss roller. See Application Instructions below for more details