Interior Satin Tinted Varnish is a tinted, protective finish that dries to a hard, washable, durable film.
- Finish: Tinted finish with a low to medium sheen
- Water-Based: Non-toxic, VOC-free formula provides long-lasting protection without the harsh chemicals or odors found in conventional paints
- Interior / Exterior: Interior
- Recommended For: Wood floors, window frames, doors, trim, furniture, cabinets and other woodwork
- You Need to Know: Tinted Varnish contains 20% of the pigment formula of our ECOS Wood Stain colors so your woodwork will be beautifully tinted and protected
- Not Suitable For: Oily woods such as teak, cedar, redwood, and olive or countertop applications.
- Coverage: 500 sq. ft. per gallon | 125 sq. ft. per quart; 3 coats recommended
- Application: Apply with a synthetic brush, foam brush, or lambswool applicator (for floors). See Application Instructions below for more details