Pet Dwellings Primer is ideal for use before the application of the appropriate ECOS Pet Dwellings Paint. Compare our primer products here: Primer Comparison
- Finish: Smooth, clean finish ready for paint topcoat
- Water-Based: Non-toxic, VOC-free formula provides long-lasting protection without the harsh chemicals or odors found in conventional paints
- Interior / Exterior: Interior & Exterior
- Recommended For: Unfinished substrates for dog houses, reptile enclosures, and other pet dwellings before topcoat
- Choosing a Primer Color: White primer is recommended in most cases. Exceptions include: (1) when applying dark paint colors, where a grey primer is recommended; (2) "Poor hiding" paint colors (certain bright yellows, greens, reds and oranges), which require a tinted primer. Colors requiring a grey or tinted primer are indicated in our color library with a roller icon . Contact us for more information.
- Coverage: 400 sq. ft. per gallon | 100 sq. ft. per quart; 1 coat recommended
- Application: Apply with a synthetic brush or roller. See Application Instructions below for more details