Wood Glue is a strong-bonding glue ideal for interior woodwork, joinery, and many other materials.
- Water-Based: Non-toxic, VOC-free formula provides long-lasting protection without the harsh chemicals or odors found in conventional paints
- Interior / Exterior: Interior
- Recommended For: Woodwork, joinery, wooden floor tiles, laminates, floorboards, cork sheeting and tiles. Can also be used for paper, card, carpet, and fabric, unsealed chipboard, hardboard, cement-screed and concrete substrates
- Not Suitable For: teak or other oily woods or asphalt-sealed surfaces
- Coverage: 180 sq. ft. per gallon | 45 sq. ft. per quart; 1 coat recommended
- Application: Apply with a notching tool for floors. See Application Instructions below for more details
- Storage: This product should be stored in a dry place, out of direct sunlight and in a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit