Anti-Formaldehyde Paint is a protective finish that dries to a hard, durable film. Designed to absorb and neutralize formaldehyde.
- Finish: Available in four sheens - Matte, Eggshell, Semi-Gloss & Gloss
- Water-Based: Non-toxic, VOC-free formula provides long-lasting protection without the harsh chemicals or odors found in conventional paints
- Interior / Exterior: Interior & Exterior
- Recommended For: Walls & ceilings, trim and furniture, including kitchens and bathrooms
- You Need to Know: This paint is specifically formulated to absorb and neutralize formaldehyde from surfaces and surrounding air, for improved indoor air quality
- Coverage: 500 sq. ft. per gallon | 125 sq. ft. per quart; 3 coats recommended
- Application: Apply with a synthetic brush, roller, or airless sprayer. See Application Instructions below for more details