An EMR/EMF Grounding Kit is required to achieve the optimum performance of ECOS EMR/EMF Shielding Paint.
- Contents: The kit includes an aluminium plate, a plate cushion, a green earth-grounding cable and a white cover plate
- Interior / Exterior: Interior
- Recommended For: Providing an earth-grounding connection from the surface painted with EMR/EMF Shielding Paint to an electrical outlet or earthed conduit
- You Need to Know: It is not always necessary to ground ECOS EMR/EMF Shielding Paint, for example, if you only want protection from EMR (microwaves, mobile telephone masts etc). Grounding is essential for lower frequencies (power lines, for example)
- Storage: This product should be stored in a dry place, out of direct sunlight and in a temperature between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- Usage: Only one EMR/EMF Grounding Kit is required for each contiguous surface (without any break of painted surface). If there is a break in the painted surface you will need an additional kit for each separate surface
- Installation: Instructions for installing the EMR/EMF Grounding Kit are provided below. We recommend that all electrical work is done by an electrician